Happy Birthday Messages For School Girlfriend

At this time so many boy and girl can use Android mobile phone and this mobile phone we can use facebook and whatshapp. At Birthday time we can share Happy Birthday messages for each other and at this time every boy has girlfriend. So Birthday time every boy can send your Birthday messages for your girlfriend.


Happy Birthday Messages For School Girlfriend:


Touching quote for ex-girlfriend
31) Never in my life, have I been through so much. Never have I experienced, a heartbreak such. Never in my life, have I felt so much pain. I tried moving on, but kept falling again and again. But through this all I have finally found the will power, to realize that nothing lasts forever. Happy birthday.



32) The foundation of our romantic relationship was weak but the foundation of our friendship wasn’t. Happy birthday.



33) One breakup cannot erase the memories of numerous birthdays that we have spent together. This is the perfect opportunity to forget our bitter past and bring a graceful closure to our relationship with one another. Happy birthday.



34) I will never call you my ex and cross you out of my life. You were, are and will always remain my friend. Happy birthday.



35) You may by my ex-girlfriend but that doesn’t mean I have lost the right of sending you a text on your special day. Happy birthday.



36) When we decided to split, I wowed to forget our relationship – but not your birthday. Have a good one.



37) I am not wishing you today just because I got a reminder on Facebook. I am wishing you because I am glad that you were once a part of my life. Happy birthday.



38) I always said that I was lucky to have you as my girlfriend because we never fought. Today I am saying that I am lucky to have you as my ex-girlfriend because we still don’t fight. Happy birthday.



39) I am still angry at you for breaking my heart but I will be angrier at myself if I don’t wish you on your birthday. I wish you the best of everything in life – Happy birthday.



40) We will never find out why our hearts chose to drift apart. But let’s not let that be a reason for a nasty animosity to start. Happy birthday.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Messages For School Boyfriend